Best StarGazing app to Explore the Universe! Super reaction speed and high accuracy, you must try it out and see
how fast it is ;)
It's the mobile planetarium in your pocket, designed for astronomy fans to explore the universe. Just hold up and point your device at the sky and StarTracker will tell you exactly what stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are looking at in realtime. Full utilization of the build-in gyroscope, digital compass and accelerometer drive the best user experience.
What our users said:
-- "Best star gazing app I've ever used. Very well put together and great visuals!!! From end to end this app is a must-have for anyone interested in astronomy!!"
-- "This app is a marvel of technology, art, and science. Super smooth operation, great graphics and a great merging of the devices capabilities. Having grown up using star charts and compasses, this app feels like science fiction come to life. Great job!"
-- "Looking at the sky was never this incredible!"
-- "If you download only one app, make sure it's this one!! This is one of the best apps I've ever seen, period! Its quality is unmatched among star gazing apps!"
• All data is offline!
• Sun, Moon, Planets in Solar System, 88 Constellations and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
• 12 Zodiac Constellations Art & 6 famous deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
• Auto hide all menus and enter AR track mode when lift up the device and point to sky.
• Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
• Superb high quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
• Full 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• Search and guide you to stars, constellations, planets and deep sky objects.
• 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
• Time Machine menu and location menu to let you explore more on time and location dimension.
• Night mode switch, protecting eye when doing star gazing outdoor.
• Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map.
• Bottom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.