I have created several Pali-English dictionaries from material found on the internet: All of these electronic
dictionaries are offered FOR FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY by arrangement with their respective publishers.
* Pali - English Dictionaries:
1. The first dictionary is T. W. Rhys Davids's classic Pali - English Dictionary (PED) with over 17,000 entries and much additional information for many words. This dictionary has all the diacritical marks.
2. The second dictionary is the Pali-English Dictionary, a large 20,000 word Dictionary from the Vipassana Research Institute.
* Pali - Chinese Dictionaries:
1. A large 20,000 word Dictionary from the web site ttp://buddhistinformatics.ddbc.edu.tw
* Pali - Vietnamese Dictionaries:
1. A dictionary form http://www.buddhanet.net/