Summon a thunderstorm light show using your Nanoleaf panels. Watch your panels pulse and flash to the sounds of a
• Strong Thunderstorm — Heavy rain with frequent lightning and thunder nearby
Panels pulse quickly to the sound of heavy rain. Booming sounds of thunder accompany bright flashes of light.
• Normal Thunderstorm — Steady rain with a full range of lightning and thunder
Panels pulse to the sound of rain. The sound of thunder can be heard from various distances. The closer the lightning, the louder the sound, and the brighter the flashes of light!
• Weak Thunderstorm — Light rain with occasional lightning and thunder far off
Panels pulse slowly to the sound of light rain. Dim flashes of light are followed by soft sounds of thunder.
• Passing Thunderstorms — Rain and lightning intensity changes as the storms pass
Panels pulse and flash at different rates to correspond with the current strength of the storm.
• Change the color and brightness of your panels
• Toggle rain sound effects
• Change rain audio (default, heavy rain, normal rain, light rain, rain on tin roof)
• Set rain volume
• Toggle rain light effects
• Change rain speed (default, slow, medium, fast)
• Change rain animation effects (explode, flow, random panel)
• Change the color and brightness of the rain light effects
• Toggle thunder sound effects
• Set thunder volume
• Toggle delay thunder
• Toggle lightning light effects
• Change lightning animation effects (random animation, explode, flow, random panel)
• Change lightning transition effects (random transition, flicker, pulse, fade quickly, fade slowly)
• Change the color and max brightness of the lightning light effects
• Change starting storm for Passing Thunderstorms (weak, normal, strong)
• Change cycle time for Passing Thunderstorms (15 min, 30 min, 60 min)
• Toggle background sounds (birds, cicadas, crickets, frogs)
• Set background volume
• Change panels end state (on, off)
• Auto-start, Auto-stop, and Auto-restart thunderstorm (auto-restart activates auto-start and auto-stop)
Add one or more of your Nanoleaf devices on the Devices tab. Toggle-on the devices you want to use for your thunderstorm light show. To edit a device in the list, swipe the item to the left and tap the pencil icon.
• Sleep Timer with audio fade out
• Bluetooth on supported devices
I'd love to hear your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to rate the app. By leaving a review, I can continue to improve Thunderstorm for Nanoleaf and create a great experience for you and future users. Thank you! —Scott