Calibre Sync help you access full Calibre libraries on the most popular personal cloud services, including
Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Box, pCloud, WebDav, Nextcloud, and OwnCloud - simply the most supported for cloud services
for your calibre libraries.
Move your Calibre e-book libraries to your favourite cloud providers and access those libraries via Calibre Sync to browse, sort, search, download and read books on your device. Calibre Sync also supports multiple libraries across multiple Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, pCloud, WebDav, Nextcloud, and OwnCloud accounts simultaneously.
Calibre Sync v1.6.0+ also supports loading Calibre libraries from your phone's external storage.
- Unlimited Calibre libraries
- Easy switch between multiple libraries across multiple accounts
- Automatic check and update libraries when launching the app
- Pull, Refresh or Remove a library from Calibre Sync
- Support different book list layouts: List - detailed and simple, Grid, and Carousel
- View your library statistics
- Search across all of your available libraries
- Search books by title, authors, and even in comments and custom columns
- Filter books on authors, series, tags, language, publishers, formats and in custom columns
- Sort libraries by title, author, ratings, and several Date options - ascending and descending
- Filter downloaded books
- Configuration for each library download location
- Support for custom columns in book details view
- Quick access to book download and share via slideable list view
- Zoom the book cover
- Support "swipe from book to book" in book details view
- Share book details
- Email or share a copy of downloaded book
- Open downloaded book in your book reader application to read a book
- View the file size of each book format
- Show book identifiers and link to source (like ISBN, Amazon, Google Books, Goodreads, etc)
- Switch between light and dark theme
- And more features in the pipelines...
To move your Calibre library to cloud drive
1) Open Calibre on your Laptop/PC/Desktop
2) Select "Switch/create library..." from the Calibre menu
3) Select an empty folder on your Cloud drive in "New Location" drop down
4) Select "Move current library to new location", then press OK
5) Wait for cloud sync to complete.
6) Then you are ready to use Calibre Sync.
- Calibre Sync is not a reader app. You must install and use one of the many excellent reader apps available.
- Microsoft OneDrive support is still in beta. Only OneDrive for Personal accounts are supported. Please email us if you observe any inconsistencies.
- Due to restriction in Box API, Calibre Sync must acquire write permission in order to download files, download is not a read action on Box. Calibre Sync guarantees that it will not perform any write actions against your data in Box cloud account.
- Calibre Sync use WebDav API of Nextcloud and OwnCloud services, and it requires case sensitive file system to work properly. Therefore, you must make sure that your libraries are set up on case sensitive file system (Linux, recent MacOS, Windows NTFS with case sensitive enabled).
- Calibre Sync only requires "storage permission" to store downloaded book formats on your device.
*For Lollipop devices* you must have sdcard available so that the app can download books to external storage.
Please leave your reviews and suggestions to help us improve the app. For more information see https://calibresync.bitbucket.io
Calibre is © Kovid Goyal - calibre-ebook.com
Dropbox is © Dropbox inc. - dropbox.com
OneDrive is © Microsoft - onedrive.com
Box is © Box inc. - box.com
pCloud is © pCloud AG - pcloud.com
Nextcloud is © Nextcloud GmbH - nextcloud.com
OwnCloud is © OwnCloud - owncloud.com