App for USB cameras / Endoscopes / android cameras.
Supports all gadgets with OTG USB function + Fire HD 8 (2020).
The app can use 3 types of cameras:
1) USB camera
3) Android camera of your gadget
The app can connect both external USB-camera and any USB-endoscope to your gadget.
Also the app can send (share) video files recorded both to Google Cloud Drive / Email / Viber / WhatApp and so on.
The app has smart motion detector used to capture and saving videos to Cloud disk automatically.
You can get wireless camera
The app can convert ordinary USB camera or android camera to wireless one. Using only an internet browser a client can view the camera in real time from another Smartphone / iPhone / PC / MacBook.
How can you start video recording
- When you press the button on the screen
- By motion detector
- When you press the multimedia button on standard 3.5mm audio headset (earphones)
- Permanent recording
To use this app please check:
1) Your gadget has OTG USB feature
2) Your USB camera can operate in Android system (your USB camera support UVC-standard)
How to connect USB camera to your gadget
1) Disconnect USB OTG cable and reconnect it again.
2) When the dialog box "Open application when this USB device is connected" appears, check "Use by deafult for this USB device".Then press "OK" in this dialog box.
If the problem is not solved yet, then we recommend:
Delete existing old versions of the app using an USB camera.
Restart the gadget.
How to increase the long-time stability of the USB camera
To increase the stability of the "old" USB cameras manufactured before 2016, you need to choose in the app: Settings -> Camera -> USB camera -> Enable restart camera.
Your USB camera must support UVC standard (i.e. this USB camera can be used in Android or Linux systems).
You should use "good" USB OTG cable. This cable should not be very long - the shorter the cable, the better.
How to connect USB camera to Kindle Fire HD 8 (2020)