Stream games from your NVIDIA-powered gaming PC to your Apple TV on your local network with Moonlight.
Simply install NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) on your compatible PC, make sure GameStream is enabled in GFE's SHIELD settings page, and you're ready to stream!
• Open-source and completely free
• Up to 4K 120 FPS with bitrate options up to 100 Mbps
• Stream games purchased from any game store
• Wake-on-LAN to remotely wake your PC for streaming
• Local co-op with up to 4 connected controllers
• Windows 7 or newer
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX/RTX or NVIDIA Quadro GPU
• NVIDIA GeForce Experience or Quadro Experience
• Ethernet connection from PC to router highly recommended
• Ethernet or 5 GHz WiFi is highly recommended
• An Apple TV-compatible gamepad is highly recommended
If you have any trouble, click our support link for help or look for the help links within Moonlight.
This app is open-source. The code can be found here: https://github.com/moonlight-stream/moonlight-ios
All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.