DW Site Viewer™
By Digital Watchdog®
The DW Site Viewer™ app for Apple TV lets you easily connect to your surveillance systems and view the live cameras. With an in-app purchase subscription, you can also review recorded video from your surveillance systems at the touch of a button.
The DW Site Viewer™ app lets you quickly enter and save the information for one or multiple surveillance sites and then choose to monitor the cameras from one of those sites at a time.
• Easily program multiple sites.
• View all the cameras from a single site.
• Use convenient thumbnails to choose a site to view.
• Simply click between 1, 4, 9, 16 camera modes.
AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE:
• Quickly review video by date and time.(Subscription Required)
• One button review at intervals of 1, 10 or 30 minutes, 1 hour or 1 day. (Subscription Version)
• Any DW Spectrum™ IPVMS System
• VMAX IP Plus™ PoE NVRs
• VMAX A1™ All-in-One DVRs
• VMAX AHD CORE™ DVRs
• VMAX 960H CORE™ DVRs
IN-APP PURCHASE SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS:
• With the purchase of a subscription, the DW Site Viewer™ app allows you to review recorded video from multiple cameras simultaneously.
• The ability to review recorded video requires a monthly (one-month) subscription of $3.99.
• You will be charged a $3.99 monthly subscription to your Apple TV account at confirmation of purchase. You can cancel the feature at any time and continue to view your live cameras.
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current one-month period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal as DW Site Viewer App Subscription.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
We are constantly working to eliminate crashes and update the app. If you experience any crashes or freezes after installation or update, please contact our Technical Support Department at email@example.com. A quick email to our support team helps our developers to identify and resolve crashes faster.