**Smart Cycle® hardware required for game play - because the more kids pedal, the more they can learn!**
Experience the world of Blaze and the Monster Machines! Play as Blaze as you drive and explore Axle City, the Badlands and the Monster Dome and play mini games along the way! Collect flags in the right order to unlock additional characters kids love - Crusher, Starla, Pickle, Strips and Zeg.
STEM learning curriculum is woven throughout the app and naturally levels up as kids learn. With the entire world of Blaze to explore, 3 mini games and 10+ levels of play – your preschooler will have the tools they need for Kindergarten readiness, all while unlocking their favorite characters along the way!
SCIENCE – Physics concepts
TECHNOLOGY – Simple machines
ENGINEERING – Spatial relations & problem solving
MATH – Size & sequencing
6 AREAS TO EXPLORE – INCLUDES DRIVING, GAMING, RACING & MORE!
• Driving! Cruise & Explore the City Outskirts, Canyon Mine, Badlands and Axle City and encounter mini games along the way. Collect gears as you go – collect 3 to activate Blazing Speed and earn a flag. Collect 10 flags to unlock a new character!
• Racing! Kids pedal as fast as they can against Crusher to win the big race!
• Gaming! 3 different games throughout Axle City!
1. Truckball Trajectory – help Blaze practice his trajectory skills on the truckball court by trying to make a series of baskets. Players use the game controller to move the trajectory path and align it with the hoop then pedal to make Blaze shoot.
2. Off Road Velocity Fun! – Blaze has discovered a huge off road ramp in the City Outskirts. A game of physics and velocity, players will pedal to launch Blaze off the ramp and attempt to hit the target. Pedal too fast (or not fast enough) and see what happens as Blaze lands in dirt, mud and more!
3. Gear Engineer – Gabby needs help fixing the car wash in Axle City as some of the gears have broken. Help by placing gears on the empty pegs in the right order to connect the gears from beginning to end and get them moving again! Use the game controller to choose then pedal to see if they work!
For more information about the Fisher-Price® Think & Learn line of toys and apps, please visit: fisher-price.com/thinkandlearn.
©2017 Mattel. All Rights Reserved. ® & ™ designate U.S. trademarks of Mattel, except as noted.
© 2017 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nickelodeon, Blaze and the Monster Machines and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.