EFQRCode is a lightweight, pure-Swift library for generating pretty QRCode image with input watermark or icon and recognizing QRCode from image, it is based on CoreGraphics, CoreImage and ImageIO. EFQRCode provides you a better way to operate QRCode in your app, it works on iOS, macOS and tvOS, and it is available through CocoaPods, Carthage and Swift Package Manager.
1. Please select a high contrast foreground and background color combinations;
2. You should use magnification instead of size if you want to improve the definition of QRCode image, you can also increase the value of them;
3. Magnification too high／Size too long／Content too much may cause failure;
4. It is recommended to test the QRCode image before put it into use;
5. You can contact me if there is any problem, both Issue and Pull request are welcome.
EFQRCode is available under the MIT license, for more information: https://github.com/EyreFree/EFQRCode