Watch, pause and record live over-the-air TV with the Hauppauge Cordcutter TV and the myTV app for Apple TV.
Please note: The Hauppauge myTV app REQUIRES a Hauppauge Cordcutter TV receiver in order to operate. The myTV app will not operate without the Cordcutter TV connected to your WiFi router. In addition, the Cordcutter TV requires a TV antenna. There are many TV antennas which can be used with Cordcutter TV.
• Live TV (free live over-the-air HD TV and clear QAM cable TV) on your Apple TV
• Wireless to your router: with the built-in transcoder, Cordcutter TV uses WiFi to send TV to your home router. WiFi operation to your router is only possible with the transcoder
• Simple to use app, with a built-in channel guide and simple to use live TV viewer.
• Now/Next display shows you what is on now, and what is on next on the channel you are watching
• Free 24 hour guide data
• Hauppauge Cordcutter TV over-the-air TV receiver
• WiFi router using 2.5 or 5GHz (Optional: router with Ethernet (100Mbit))
• TV antenna. (Optional: cable TV with clear QAM (Note: Clear QAM is not available on all cable networks, so please check with your local cable operator))
• tvOS 9.3 or later
• For over-the-air TV reception, a suitable antenna must be used.
• ClearQAM TV is not available on all cable TV networks. Please check with your local cable operator for clear QAM availability.
• myTV app and Cordcutter TV do not work outside of your home WiFi network.
• This app requires the Hauppauge Cordcutter TV over-the-air TV receiver to be connected to your home router.
• For the latest product updates, please go to: www.hauppauge.com/cordcutter
We love suggestions from customers on new features! For questions, bug reports, and feature requests, contact us on via email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Hauppauge myTV for Apple TV|