OneCast streams your Xbox One games to your Apple TV, in high definition video with near-zero lag. Is the TV tied up with someone watching movies? Do you want to play your games from the comfort of your bed, or in another room away from the console? OneCast has you covered.
• Supports HD 1080p video for crisp, smooth gameplay
• Various control methods including any Xbox One, DualShock 4 or MFi game controller
• Highly tuned performance with extremely low lag
• Multiple profile support so you can use any number of different Xbox One consoles or Xbox Live gamertags
• Quick and easy one-time setup, start playing within seconds
• Before you may use OneCast for Apple TV, you must first register your Xbox One using the iOS version of OneCast and
then export this registration to OneCast for Apple TV.
• For the best streaming experience, your Xbox One and Apple TV should be connected to your home network via LAN cable.
• If you need any assistance, our technical support team are on hand and are committed to quickly resolving any issues that you may encounter.
Disclaimer: Xbox, Xbox One, and Xbox Live are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. OneCast is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft Corporation, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.