Cut the cord without missing your shows. You don't have to lose your DVR just because you canceled your cable.
Channels is easy for the whole family to love.
Watch your favorite programs on every TV and device, from the living room, hotel room, or even on your commute. Channels delivers a unified experience across all your TVs, devices, and streaming platforms.
Learn more about Channels and how it works at http://getchannels.com/features/
-- Record Your Shows --
• Record in one place, watch on every TV & iOS device.
• Pause in one room and resume in another, or on your iPhone or iPad.
• Pick your favorite shows or teams, and choose to record all or just their new airings.
• Browse or search through 21 days worth of guide data that updates daily.
• Schedule a recording from your phone while you're away from home.
• Watch your favorite shows or teams while you're away from home. Live or recorded.
• Watch your shows while they're currently recording. Don't wait for them to finish.
• Your recordings get their commercials indexed, and can be automatically skipped.
-- Watch Live TV --
• Pause, rewind, and fast forward live TV.
• Support for full 5.1 surround sound.
• Full support for closed captioning and alternate audio tracks.
• Mark channels as favorites. Browse them for quicker access to your favorite networks.
• Full support for VoiceOver. Browse and watch TV with ease.
NOTE: DVR features require Channels DVR Server installed and running on your home computer or NAS to stream to your devices. Learn more at https://getchannels.com/dvr-server/
-- People Love Channels --
"One of the most capable cord-cutting replacements for a cable DVR" - TechHive
"Apple TV just became the best box for streaming live broadcast TV" — Macworld
"Apple TV already has at least one 'killer app'. The new third-party Apple TV app, Channels." — MacDailyNews
"I can tell you it’s buttery smooth" — Zatz Not Funny!
For questions, concerns, bug reports, and feature requests, contact us on twitter @getchannels or via email firstname.lastname@example.org