The App makes it easy to search and find great S&P 1,500 stocks to buy, follow your favorite stocks, and understand the market. View charts, stock quotes, and daily performance in a personalized watchlist. S&P 1,500 stocks include all S&P 500 Large Cap, S&P 400 Mid Cap, and S&P 600 Small Cap stocks. Tap any ticker to see key fundamentals and technicals, company profiles, and business news from top publications around the world. This App updates its Buy and Sell recommendations 3 times a day during the market trading hours. Know when and which stocks to Buy and Sell and at what price. It is a great tool for Day Traders, Swing trading, Scalping, and Long Term investing with extremely accurate and verifiable recommendations and alerts.
• Each stock receives a Grab (Super Buy), Buy, Hold, Sell, and Dump (Super Sell) rating updated daily.
• View the history of ratings for days, weeks, and months in the past to validate the accuracy of app predictions.
• Filter watchlists to see only stocks with Grab or Buy ratings to save time and maximize your trading profits.
• Add stocks with Buy ratings to your watchlist and sort them by daily gains, trading volume, volatility, etc.
• View price quotes, daily trading range, price change in dollars and percentage, market capitalization.
• Color-coded sparklines allow you effortlessly track stock performance throughout the day.
Charts and details
• Tap any ticker in any portfolio to see price charts for weeks, months, and multi-year periods.
• Touch the profile, metrics, and history tabs to see the company’s business description, fundamentals, etc.
• View key details including dividends, debt, income, volatility, revenue, earnings dates, EPS, Moving Averages.
• Read Top Stories automatically selected by app algorithms for the latest news for each stock.
• Read and watch stories about the stocks you follow from dozens of business publications, selected using Artificial Intelligence.
• See all beautifully formatted news stories right inside the S&P Stocks Ratings & Charts App that looks great on iPhone and iPad.
Stocks on all devices
• Use S&P Stocks Ratings & Charts App on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch.
• Instantly search 1,200 stocks by company name or stock ticker to find your favorite stocks.
• Add the most exciting stocks to your personalized watchlist to quickly look up their daily volume, price range, and gains or losses.
Subscriptions plans include Free and Premium for $10/month or $100/year.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least a day before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within a day prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
A FREE 1-week trial subscription is available for new users.
THIS APP IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TRADING OR INVESTING ADVICE. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE USING MULTIPLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND/OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TRADING OR INVESTING
StockRing, Inc., its officers, directors, and investors do not make any guarantee or other promises as to any results
that may be obtained from using this app. No one should make any investment decision without first consulting their own
financial advisor and conducting their own research and due diligence.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, StockRing, Inc., its officers, directors, investors, and contractors, disclaims any and all liability in the event any commentary, analysis, information, opinions, advice and/or recommendations prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.