Plex is a streaming powerhouse for all your content needs. Organize, access, and stream your media on any device, anytime, and anywhere. Now featuring customized, trusted video news from local and global publishers. There’s never been a better time to cut the cord!
• Plex organizes all of your media collections—movies, shows, music, photos, and videos—and streams them to any
device, anytime, anywhere.
• Cut the cord! Go premium with a Plex Pass and use Plex Live TV & DVR so you can watch and record free over-the-air HD TV, like NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX, with any supported digital antenna and tuner.
• Plex is packed with tons of free features, like remote access, sharing, security, and casting, and it makes your media beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, ratings, and more.
• Stay up-to-date with Plex News: a free personalized newscast with trusted local, national, and international news sources, like CBS, Euronews, IGN, AJ+, Sky News, and more.
• Enjoy premium features with a Plex Pass subscription: Live TV & DVR, Mobile Sync, Premium Photos, Premium Music, Parental Controls, and so much more.
Use Plex on all of your devices, any time, anywhere.
The app offers (but does not require) a Plex Pass In-App Purchase. Plex Pass is available for the equivalent of US$4.99 charged monthly to your iTunes Account, charged yearly for the equivalent of US$39.99, or as a one off lifetime payment of equivalent of US$149.99. Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off in your iTunes Account at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, charged at the same rate for renewals. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.