* App Store Best Of 2015 | AppAdvice 9/10 | IGN 8.8/10 | TouchArcade 8/10 | PocketGamer 7/10 *
Astrå is the adventure of Hemera, the goddess of daylight. Help her fight darkness, and discover the wonders and secrets of the unique Astrå universe.
"The graphics are beautiful and incredibly detailed, the music is soothing with whimsical sound effects, the controls
feel natural and let you play it with one hand, and the gameplay is challenging."
- Christine Chan (AppAdvice) - 4.5 / 5
"Really, Astra stands out among other orbital platformers for its unique art and great feel. But it is a trying game"..."that made the successes more rewarding, and it's long way to the top, that's for sure." - Carter Dotson (TouchArcade) - 4 / 5
"Astrå is one of those rare titles that proves just how rewarding the simple things in life can be. By taking the
tried-and-tested platforming formula and reducing it down to its very core, Molina has managed to assemble one of the
most unique, elegant, and bewitching mobile games I've ever had the good fortune of playing."
- Chris Kerr (Stuff)
• Arcade action.
• Unique art, music and gameplay.
• Simple one touch controls.
• Auto-runner platformer with space physics.
• Go explore, solve small puzzles, and discover secrets.
• Master the game in order to compete in the Game Center.
• 30 levels to explore (more to come as free updates).
• Normal and easy difficulty modes.
Pablo Molina - Game design, programming, production, level design
Laia Arqueros - Art concept and graphics design
Juan Molina - Sound design, level design, QA