viParty - Texas Hold’em is a poker game which is suitable for party. You can use a large living room TV to play with your family and friends.
Texas Hold'em is in North America and Europe's most popular poker game. Each player will get two "hole cards," cards
belong only to individual players, the other players can not see. Then the table will be successively issued five
From seven cards each player selected five cards to form the largest group of poker.
* Use TV as a table, enjoy the fun of multi-screen.
* Player’s hand cards will be dealt to each iPhone/iPad.
* Save the trouble of distributing playing-cards and calculating the bet.
* Multiplayer game, support 1 to 6 players.
* Cross-platform: Play with friends freely.
[Steps to start the game]
1. Make sure Apple TV Wi-Fi is connected
2. Launch Who is coming App on Apple TV to open a game table
3. Players can join game via the same App on mobile phones/pads those are in the same Wi-Fi network with Apple TV.
4. When there are 2 – 6 players join this game, player1 can start the game.