This is an app of video messages from Elmo about seven fun and familiar preschool topics that he’s learning about during his daily routines.
Elmo’s got a busy day in store and he wants to share it with you! “Elmo’s Busy Day…Video Calls from Sesame Street” inspires kids to get out and about with fourteen video messages from Elmo about topics like animals, reading, healthy habits and more. Shake the Apple TV remote to cycle through the topics then click to watch and listen as Elmo travels around his colorful neighborhood, sharing things he’s learning and loving on the way.
Check out the things that Elmo’s super-excited about. And ways to turn those messages into inspiration for little
life lessons and routines that help kids love to learn:
• Reading – What’s Elmo’s favorite book? And what’s his favorite word?
• Music – Two messages will get kids up and wiggle-dancing!
• Animals – Elmo teaches kids how to say hello…in monkey, lion and seal! And he’s learning new words for one animal friend.
• Sports and Games – See how Elmo stretches to warm up. Plus his favorite exercise!
• Ready for School – Elmo shares a not-so-secret secret about school and
• Food – Elmo’s figuring out what Mommy’s making for lunch. And deciding on a snack to share with a cookie-loving friend.
• Kindness – Find out how kind deeds make Elmo feel warm and fuzzy and hear all about hugs.
Elmo's Busy Day is a collection of fourteen fun short videos that you can play on-the-go or any time your child would
delight in a quick message from a best friend – especially a furry red one!
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
IDEO is a human-centered design and innovation firm ranked independently among the ten most innovative companies in the world. Learn how our team of child-development experts, veteran toy designers and interaction designers approach the creation of award-winning kid apps at www.ideotoylab.com.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments or need help, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or ABusyDayForElmo@ideo.com.
|A Busy Day for Elmo: Sesame Street Video Calls|