Saboteur! is back in the extended and enhanced Ninja game for your Apple TV. Featuring all-new graphics, gameplay and plot over hundreds of screens, this game is part remake and part sequel.
You are sent on a mission to infiltrate a guarded secret facility to retrieve a floppy disk that contains the name and locations of world’s top rebel leaders. Optional objectives include blowing up the facility and/or killing all guards in it. The escape is done by helicopter on the top of the building. As far as the story and other dramatic game elements go it is a straightforward game.
• Built-in original 1985 game.
• Updated graphics and sound effects
• ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 modes - with real colour clash
• Collect a pickup to play in Amstrad CPC mode
• Remixed theme tune by Rob Shedwick
If you upgrade to the full version, you will get :
• Remove timer.
• Extended plot - learn the fate of the original ninja before Saboteur 2 began
• Extended map - explore the area and play extra levels
• Collect pickups to play the original in extra graphics modes, including Amiga, Atari 2600, BBC, Game Boy, NES and even ZX81