Tennis TV is the official live and on demand video streaming app of the ATP Tour. Watch live tennis on your Apple TV from every ATP Tour tournament, as well as full match replays, classic matches, highlights and features. Sign up for alerts for your favourite players once you have downloaded the app and never miss a point. Watch tennis whenever and wherever you want with Tennis TV.
• Live streaming of all ATP Tour tournaments
• Up to 8 courts of simultaneous coverage
• Channels including Live, Replays, Highlights, Rivalries, Classics, Players, Doubles, Features and My Channel where you can save and watch your favourite tennis videos
• Replays of every match available with over 14,000 hours’ worth to enjoy
• Archive of more than 7,000 full matches
• Sign up for alerts and get notified each time your favourite player comes on court, or when a new video is published
• All ATP Masters 1000 and ATP 500 tournaments including Indian Wells, Miami, Monte Carlo, Madrid, Rogers Cup, Cincinnati, Shanghai, Paris plus the Nitto ATP Finals, ATP Cup and Next Gen ATP Finals. ATP 250s are also shown on Tennis TV
• Full-length classic matches featuring Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi and many more dating back to 1990
• iPhone and iPad app also available
Service does not include WTA, Grand Slams, Fed Cup, Laver Cup or the ATP Challenger Tour.
How do I sign up?
Tennis TV is free to download and browse, and some short videos on the FEATURES channel are free to watch without a subscription. To stream live matches, watch replays and match highlights, as well as access the full collection of replays and classic matches, a monthly or annual subscription is required. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.