Flat Timer is designed to check the time at a glance like an hourglass.
The time to fall from top to bottom can be customized in various colors.
When the timer operates, "tick" sounds to inform the operation. (Selectable in settings)
* If you need new features, please contact "firstname.lastname@example.org"!
* Users can remove ad banners through in-app purchases.
In-app purchases do not require any other billing, and all of your app's features are available without in-app purchases.
FlatTimer consists of five functions: timer, custom timer, program timer, stopwatch and record.
- It is a simple timer. Set the desired time and use it.
2. Custom timers
- You can pre-set the timer for the desired time and use it with one click when you need it.
3. Program Timer
- The program timer is a timer consisting of several timers.
- After the timer is finished, the next timer can be executed automatically or the next timer can be executed manually.
- The record can be recorded via the stopwatch.
- During stopwatch operation, it will sound a "tick" sound.
- You can set the record to be recorded through the volume key.
- The list of recorded records can be saved in the app.
- You can check the recorded data from the stopwatch.
- You can make a brief note for every record in the record.
- Saved recordings can be saved as an image file and then shared.
- Notify every time timer expires.
- In addition to notification via an alarm tone, voice and vibration alert you to the end of the timer.
- You can turn off the alarm by air gesture without touching the screen during notification operation.