With Yodha astrology and horoscope app you will get a personal astrologer and all-in-one the world of astrology
can offer for you:
• Accurate predictions. Answers to your biggest questions will be based on your birth chart readings once your date and place of birth are set.
• Motivational insights. Astrology is a key to your personality. Revealing new will boost your mindfulness and progress in love life, family, friendship, career, and wellness.
• Complimentary horoscopes. You will stay on track with horoscope updates. It’s necessary since celestial objects and their transits affect all aspects of life.
• Authentic experts. A team of over 200 Vedic astrologers is at your service. They are genuine professionals known to combine simple, honest living with high thinking.
• Thoughts of the day. A line or even a word can awaken and deepen your day with extra meaning and positivity. A daily dose of inspiration is guaranteed.
• 100% confidential. Your privacy is our priority. The app is secure and can be used anonymously.
Wondering what kind of questions you may ask?
Well, there are almost no limits! Love, marriage, relationship advice, work, money, business opportunities are to name a few.
- “Will I meet the true love of my life in 2019?”
- “Is there anyone loving me secretly?”
- “Is it too late for me to change my career path?”
- “It’s trendy to be a vegetarian. Should I become?”
- “What does near future hold for me?”
- “Why did we break up last year? What was our compatibility score?"
Want more examples? Check them out in the app!
If you don’t have a specific question at the moment feel free to ask for your monthly or yearly horoscope. Or simply enjoy daily thoughts and even earn free credits for that.
Why are predictions accurate?
Vedic astrologers make readings based on a deep analysis of birth charts, zodiac signs, relevant surroundings, and personal factors. It lets them predict the future in the most accurate way. The daily guidance of personal astrologer can be indispensable on the road to your happiness and prosperity.
A wish for insights is what gets you started. The Yodha app is what keeps you going.