Clane is a Financial Technology "Ecosystem" providing financial services whilst empowering individuals’ digital
This version of the Clane app provides real-time market information in the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Clane informs users of changes to stocks as they trade in the market. With opening data as market begins trading and closing data as market closes, it creates an effective way to follow the stock market seamlessly. Follow best performing stocks and most active stocks to make wise investment decisions on stocks. Overall, a reliable platform for Stocks trading on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, that appeals to investment enthusiasts and regular investors.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
1. View Top gainers, Top Losers, and Most active stocks. Price charts of gains and dips of these stocks can be analyzed over a time range which includes: Price change of the Trading day, over Five days, three months, six months, one year, and Three years, with performance indicators to show the stock status.
2. View company information on individual stocks such as Opening price, Closing price, Market capital, number of trades, highest trading value, lowest trading value, and Company Stock volume.
3. Read stock-related news for every stock trading on NSE to follow their market performance and have vital information about the company activities and plans.
4. Follow Stock indices for various stock Indexes such as All shares index, Banking index, Consumer Goods index, Insurance index, etc.
5. Add stocks of interest to ‘watchlist’ and receive push notifications on stock activity at the end of the day’s trading. Keeps you informed on the behaviour of the stock to advise the decision of whether to buy or sell.
6. Share stock information and market data via social media platforms.
7. Read concise and carefully curated news for rapid reading on Stock Market update, financial news, trending investment in the financial market, and general Top News around the biggest sectors in the economy.
8. Watch videos on stock market that provide regular analysis and insights into trading in the NSE.
9. Share financial news via social platforms. For more information, please email us at email@example.com.