Create, edit and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Sheets
app. With Sheets, you can:
- Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
- Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace and more.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Get insights, instantly, quickly insert charts and apply formatting in one tap - with Explore.
- Open, edit and save Excel files.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
|Android Dev Summit 2018|
|Voice Action Services|
|Google Family Link für Kinder und Teenager|
|Blog Compass by Google|
|Google Maps Go – Navigation|
|Neighbourly: Ask Local Questions & Get Answers|
|Wear OS Phone|
|Google Tasks – Aufgaben planen. Ziele erreichen|
|Google AIY Projects|
|Android Things Toolkit|
|Google Time Zone Data|