Make math fun with 18 activities and games designed around a Bug City!
Bugs and Numbers is designed for kids to practice a wide range of math skills. Organized into three stages, the app covers pre math to early fractions. Each activity is crafted for a basic set of math skills that introduces zany game play, fun graphics, and beautiful music. Tap and count bugs to help them get across the water in an egg carton. Match numbers and shapes at the bug hotel, which happens to be an old refrigerator.
Counting, Comparisons, Identification (shapes, numbers), Patterns, Sequencing, and more
• Designed for ages 3-6 for the first 12 activities and 5+ for stage 3
• Visual instructions for each activity
• Most activities are self leveling
• Multi-user profiles
• 36 achievements
• Original, detailed, and visually intriguing graphics
• Each of the 18 activities has its own beautiful, and engaging music
• Humorous interactions and sound effects
• NO In-Apps / NO third party advertising
• Parental Gate