Intervalometer is an automated app to trigger camera shutter with a self-configured timed interval. Normal
time-lapse mode in most smartphones only allows auto exposure without additional controls on exposure settings and RAW
format. This app works like an actual intervalometer for smartphones, it automates camera shutter triggering and it
works on any camera app for Android 7+ and certain camera apps for Android 5 and 6. With intervalometer and its
flexibility to control time-lapse configurations, the following types of time-lapse are possible.
1. Low light time-lapse
2. Long exposure time-lapse
3. HDR time-lapse
4. Milky Way time-lapse / Star Trails time-lapse
5. Holy Grail of time-lapse (Day to night time-lapse)
6. Wide angle time-lapse (only on LG G6/V20/V30 wide angle lens)
Other than time-lapse, it can also be used to capture frames for image stacking in post-process (on other apps) to achieve higher quality images and etc.
1. Image stacking
2. Star trails
3. Shooting lightning
- Full control on time-lapse configuration (delay timer, interval time, number of shots)
- Infinite mode
- Works with Any camera app (shutter button position can be reconfigured)
- Time-lapse calculator
For Android 5 and 6, please check camera apps compatibility with the Lite version
For Android 7 and above, it is compatible with any camera apps.
Disclaimer: Intervalometer only automates photo taking process, it is neither a camera app nor image processing app.