Displays the day of the week and month side by side in your status bar.
Date Status Bar 2 shows the current day and month in the top status bar. The date fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some apps.
The month can be displayed in 2 formats.
1. As a number i,e 03 for March
2. As English 3 characters i.e Mar for March
You can vary the color of the day and month in the following colors
To display the day and month in a more compact form please see our other apps.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- NO ADS
Try them out.
- Display the full date, day of the year and week of the year in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Support Android tablets.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Y
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
|Datum Status Bar 2 Pro|
|Datum Status Bar 2|
|Datum der Statusleiste HD Pro|
|Datum der Statusleiste HD|
|Countdown Statusleiste Pro|
|Countdown in der Statusleiste|
|Kalendertag Status Bar Pro|
|Kalender Tag in Statusleiste|
|Datum in der Statusleiste|
|Datum in der Statusleiste Pro|
|Batterie Prozentsatz pro|