“Excellent app, extremely time saving and useful.”
“It’s perfect as it gives you control over appointments. I am a busy mum and work full time, so this app is ideal”
Say goodbye to boring hold music, say hello to myGP®.
Download today and start managing your health at your fingertips – anytime, anywhere.
Quick & Easy Registration - all you need is your mobile number and date of birth.
(Please ensure that this is the mobile number you registered at you GP surgery.) Alternatively access myGP using your NHS Online Credentials, which you can obtain from your GP surgery.
Use the myGP app to:
Manage Your Appointments - book and cancel your GP appointments, receive appointment reminders and add the details to your calendar.
Order Repeat Prescriptions - order repeat medication directly to a pharmacy of your choice. To get started, all you need are your NHS Online Credentials, which your practice can provide you with.
View Your Medical Records - view your medical records and export sections as PDFs to share with loved ones and healthcare professionals.
Build Your Health Network - manage appointments for your family and dependants.
Set Medication Reminders - track your medication adherence and view weekly and monthly trends.
Track Your Weight & Blood Pressure - manage your weight and blood pressure with daily recordings.
NHS assured online GP services:
All your services in one place! Easy access to useful NHS services such as organ donation, e-referral and pharmacy finder.
Share your medication data insights with carers or healthcare professionals
*** Please note ***
• You must be age 16 or over to register for myGP
• You will need a valid UK mobile number
• Your mobile number and date of birth should be registered with a GP surgery
• You can only add your children to your health network if they are registered at the same GP with the same mobile number as you
• myGP is a patient facing service that is approved by the NHS. Any data that you enter is controlled by you and hosted in a safe and secure environment.