Humm lets you buy now and pay laterrrr – in easy instalments and live interest-free foreveeer!.
How to get humming
When shopping online choose humm as your preferred payment method and complete the easy approval process to get humming. When visiting any humm
retailer, say ‘I’ll humm it’ to the salesperson and show the humm barcode and you’re done.
Manage your repayments through the app
Have your repayment progress and available balance at your hip!
Pay in easy instalments
humm little things lets you pay for purchases up to $1,000 and you choose to repay in 5 fortnightly, or 10 weekly payments. Repayments are then deducted
automatically from your chosen account.
Up to $10,000 interest-free.
humm big things lets you Buy Now Pay Later for items up to $10,000, interest free! It’ll change the way you shop for everything from fridges to 8K TVs.
Finding places to shop
Search the app directory for all the awesome places to start shopping.
What do I need to do to get humming?
To be approved for humm you need to:
• Be a permanent resident of New Zealand
• Be 18 years or older
• Have a valid email address and mobile number
• Have a New Zealand debit or credit card
• Have a New Zealand driver licence or passport
• Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or receive NZ superannuation or Veterans pension
A few important facts:
• Lending criteria, fees, ts & cs apply. An establishment fee of $20 and a $2.50 account fee applies to humm big things only.
The humm App is free to use but an internet connection is required, and normal data charges apply