If you own Microsoft Flight Simulator, (2020 and X ) or Prepar3d (version 3, 4 and 5) , all you need is FSXFollow.
Look at some of the exciting features you get in FSXFollow:
* Easy-to-use interface
* Universal app – works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Connects to Prepar3d, FSX, FS2004 and X-Plane
* PC Client provided free (see positiongames.com)
* Map supports drag to pan and pinch to zoom
* VORs and NDBs visible on Map
* Follow your flight on the go. Not limited to home network only
* Route is shown as a line on the map
* Control your plane from your device, deploy the gear, set the radio, adjust the flaps and many more controls
* Use the App as a second screen using the build in gauges, Altitude, Speed, Direction, Climb and Turn
* Use the Radar screen to orientate yourself, airports and AI traffic are displayed as well
* Initiate failures to show how good you can handle the plane in case of emergency
* Practice Approaches but choosing an airport from the map. Gear, Radios and Flap are configured for landing
* Option to choose a random airport
* Built in height map for awareness if you fly through mountains
* 24000 Airports with runway data
* View your detailed flight plan
* Control your plane with your fingers or pencil
* Easy setup, no entering of ip address required
* No local network needed
* Option to transfer screenshots to your iPad, iPhone and iTouch (FSX and Prepar3d only).
* Option to automatically snap to optimal zoom level
* Use Augmented Reality to track your flight (new)
* Free updates and additional features as they become available
* Personalized and friendly customer support via email
Come and grab your slice of freedom. Download FSXFollow now and watch from anywhere as your iDevice turns into a moving map for your simulated flight route.
Have a great flight!