3pRally Pro is the most complete tool for Regularity Rally (TSD).
Now integrated with Flic, the smart wireless button (http://flic.io)!
Using 3pRally Pro you will be able to be always a step ahead, thanks to the easiness of use and the high level of customisations available.
Main features are:
● Universal App, works on both iPad and iPhone
● All the relevant information are always available on the Main View (Speed, Time and Distance)
● Additionally, you can always access to the Compass, the Direction of Movement and the current coordinates (current coordinates are only available on iPhone)
● Change the main information displayed by simply tapping it from the top of the screen
● Reset the partial counter
● "Quick Restart" to reset all the counters (Partial and Total) and restart with just two taps (we need to ask you for the confirmation, right!?!)
● Control the app via Flic, the smart wireless button (http://flic.io)
● Possibility to "unlock" the average speed from the partial counters (time and distance)
● Manual adjustment of the distances (and so the speeds) is available at any time
● Choose to show the Current or the Total Average speed (in addition to the partial average speed)
● Reverse/Rewind button to decrease the drown distances in case you missed a turn (or similar)
● Pause button in case you need to temporarily stop the trail (to be enabled from the Settings)
● Show your track in real time on the map
● Customise the position of the Reset Buttons on the screen (left or right)
● Manually (case by case) or automatically save your tracks (enable Auto Save to save them all)
● Add your own informations to the saved tracks (name and description/notes)
● Possibility to export the saved tracks in GPX or KML format (accessible from the saved tracks list in the Map View)
● Share an high definition image of your track with your friends
● Works with miles or kilometres, by choosing your device settings or letting you choose what you prefer (Settings)
● "Night view" to use the app during the night or with low light situations (Settings)
● Reduce the risk to erroneously change the view by enabling the "two fingers swipe" (Settings)
● Possibility to show the speed with or without decimals (Settings)
● Possibility to hide the average speed (Settings)
● Need support? An in-app tutorial and a contextual help are always available within the app. Give them a try!
● accessible by double-tapping the distance labels (when distances are the main information displayed)
● "one off" adjustment by entering a new distance (or modifying the measured one)
● "recurring" adjustment by adding a calibration percentage to the measures derived by the GPS
● not enough time to calculate the % recurring adjustment? Just enter the new distance and the app will calculate it for you!
Need a new feature? You experienced an issue or want to suggest us how to improve our 3pRally? Tell us via support (at) 3pmaster.com, directly within the app (from the settings view) or via our support site (see below).
Not compatible with WiFi only iPad or iPod touch (due to the missing GPS chip).
Data connection is only required to access the maps.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please consider that 3pRally relies on the device GPS to measure the distances you travel. Accuracy may vary depending of the GPS satellite reception quality.
Thanks to icons8.com for several icons (http://icons8.com).
Thanks to Alice & Flavia for their patience and to Quinten for his fantastic support!
|3pRally Pro - TSD Rally|
|TSD Rally Bundle - Upgrade to 3pRally Pro|
|3pRally - TSD Rally|
|Trip Master Pro Kit|
|3pLevel - Upgrade to Pro|
|Inclinometer - 3pLevel Pro|
|3pMaster - Upgrade to Pro|
|Speedometer - 3pSpeed|
|3pCompass - der beste Kompass App|
|3pLevel - Inclinometer|