Fulcrum is a hosted mobile forms platform that enables you to build custom apps for capturing information from the field. Design your forms using the intuitive, web-based drag-and-drop designer and deploy to your mobile workforce for gathering information like Text, Photos, SpatialVideo, SpatialAudio, Signatures, Barcodes, GPS Location, and more.
From asset management and inventory to environmental observations, field audits, and inspections, Fulcrum can record whatever you need from the field with full support for offline data collection and mapping. Access your live data feed for real time mapping, or export your data and attachments in a variety of standard formats for further analysis. Fulcrum can be used as a standalone location-based data collection platform or integrated with existing services such as GIS and asset management systems.
# Customize Your Own Forms and Surveys
- Create your own data collection surveys on the web with our easy-to-use form designer.
- Import your own data to update in the field with the Fulcrum mobile app.
- Geolocate your data using on-board GPS, or link to external GPS units.
- Collect geotagged video or audio for fast, high-quality data collection.
- Scan barcodes and QR codes to easily take inventory and manage assets quickly.
# Use Online or Offline & Sync with the Cloud
- Sync your custom forms down to your mobile device, and push data to the cloud in real-time, or go offline while
collecting and sync your data and photos later.
- Attach geotagged photos to your forms.
- Download your imported data to your device to update in the field.
- Generate PDF reports right on your device to print or email.
# Share & Collaborate on Data Collected
- Use the web portal to manage field service staff, review collected data, and visualize on a map to get an
up-to-date snapshot of data collection activities.
- Share data between mobile collection teams based on customizable roles and permissions you control.
- Assign work to your team members to dispatch work orders or inspections to specific users.
- Export data in many file formats, including Excel, CSV, KML, GeoJSON, Shapefile, Geodatabase, SpatiaLite, SQLite, and PostGIS.
# Mobile Features
Form field types include:
- Numeric (with range validations)
- Yes/No answer checkbox
- Labels (for instructions)
- Single & multi-choice pick lists
- Spatial Video
- Spatial Audio
- Barcode/QR Scanner
- Date + Time
- Address, with auto population
Other mobile features:
- Collect data offline or online
- Integrate with Zapier (Zapier connects 300+ web apps to Fulcrum to easily move your data and automate tedious tasks.)
- Conditional field visibility + requirement rules
- Route to assigned inspections w/ driving directions
- Map or List view
- Search & Filter
- Save offline map layers to the mobile app
If you choose to purchase an in-app Fulcrum subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price is $19.99 USD per month, and may vary from country to country.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable