**Free with your ABCmouse.com membership**
Children love to learn about animals! The ABCmouse Zoo app, from the producers of the award-winning ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy curriculum, features 15 kinds of animals, presented in photorealistic animations, that you and your child can visit anywhere, anytime—even while offline!
Current ABCmouse members can use this app for free just by logging in. And if you’re not a member yet, you can subscribe through this app to access the full ABCmouse experience and begin your family’s learning adventure.
The ABCmouse Zoo app offers
• 15 animated exhibits
• 15 basic facts and 15 advanced facts for each animal
• 4 interactive quizzes for each animal
• Language development and vocabulary building
Learning about animals helps children develop observation and critical thinking skills as they notice similarities and differences. It’s also a wonderful way to gain language skills, since vocabulary words that describe animals are useful in many other circumstances. The ABCmouse Zoo app offers both basic and advanced versions of facts and quizzes so young learners can begin by understanding facts expressed in simpler language before moving on to more advanced concepts and vocabulary. In addition, the photos for each fact and quiz provide clear visual support for children’s understanding at both levels.
This app contains NO third-party advertising and does NOT share any personally identifiable information about you or
your child with third parties.
• This app offers two membership options: $9.99/month or $79.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
See our full Terms and Conditions at: