Accountant Universal Calculator, for iPad and iPhone, is the perfect calculator for general everyday use. Use it for adding columns of numbers, invoicing, point-of-sale receipt generation, income taxes, VAT and percentages, and much more.
Save & retrieve important paper tape files for later use. Review & edit numbers, add or delete lines. You can also export paper tape files to iBooks©, DropBox©, Email or your favorite printing utility (see the FAQs).
The iPad features a full sized (1:1) keypad with TypeTone, a unique audio aid to help guide your finger back to the center of a key.
Try before you buy. Find our 'Accountant Free Universal' in the App Store.
CPA's and Accountants: Please find 'Adding Machine: 10 Key Calc HD' by Interlocken Technology in the iPad App Store which is a 10-key compliant adding machine with reverse numeric/operator entry to add streams of numbers (see the 1st FAQ below).
Recent Press for our 'Accountant' series of calculator apps:
● Proudly ranked in "Top 10 - Finance" in the App Store.
● Strategic Finance (Tools of the Trade): "If you're looking for a professional desk calculator…..check out Interlocken's 'Accountant for iPad'."
● AppsWild.com: "Whether you're tracking your monthly budget, coming up with an estimate of costs for a project
you're working on....this App should be your first choice."
● Universal App for both iPhone and iPad
● Review up to 350 lines of your paper tape and fix errors as needed.
● Freely chain + - x / % 1/x √
● Print a PDF file to iBooks, Dropbox, Email, or your favorite printing utility.
● Add comments using voice dictation.
● Add, delete and modify lines and recompute results automatically.
● Save and Rename paper tapes to disk for later use.
● 3 display formats: fixed, fix+, float
● Comprehensive set of help screens.
● Realistic keypad sounds.
● International number formatting (Settings -> General -> International ->
● TypeTone(c) - a major innovation to aid accurate key entry using audio feedback.
● Tax+ / Tax- keys
● Full size (1:1) realistic keyboard.
● 4 Orientations
● Lock keypad for left or right handed use
● Multiple keypads
● Select from 5 background colors
● Set a paper tape font size
Q1. What is the difference between the 'Accountant' apps and Interlocken's '10 Key Calculators' in the iPad App.
A1. Both 'Accountant' and '10 Key Calc' are single-column adding devices. ‘Accountant’ supports the free chaining of +, -, x, /, %, √, 1/x and is easier to use while the '10 Key Calcs' uses reverse number/operator the same as a 10 Key Adding Machine commonly used by professional CPA's and Accountants.
Q2. Can I touch-type?
A2. The iPad version of this app. has several aids for touch-typing: TypeTone variable audio feedback, 1:1 scale keyboard, or, scale and reposition the keyboard to fit your hand best. There is also support for right and left-handers.
Q3. How do I edit an incorrect number or add & delete lines from the paper tape?
A3. Touch any line of the paper tape to go into edit mode. Touch the side controls: Add Line, Delete Line. You can also edit numbers, and split groups. Press Done to return to Calculator mode.
Q4. Tell me about Email, Printing, and Exporting a Paper Tape.
A4. From the Export dialog, select: Email, Print, Copy or Open-In. Email includes a pdf attachment. Print to an AirPrint capable printer. Open-In will cause a menu of 3rd party Apps to appear that can receive a hardcopy of your paper tape; such as, iBooks, DropBox, and 3rd party printer Apps for Brother, HP, Epson, Canon and more.