AIA Vitality wants to be with you every step of your health and wellness journey. This app reads your health and
fitness data from Health app (HealthKit – iOS 8 or above), and helps you keep track of your progress on the go, we’ve
created this mobile app. Use this app to check your AIA Vitality Points and Status, track your workouts and even monitor
your weight and BMI.
Health App Integration :-
AIA Vitality reads your health and fitness data from the Health app (HealthKit) and shows them in a user friendly way, it calculates the calories burnt for activities like walking, biking, swimming, etc. and rewards points based on your exercise.
Here’s what you can do with the AIA Vitality app:
• Check your AIA Vitality Points and Status on the go
• Submit your health assessment results and earn points
• View your recommended and/or active health goals
• Link your fitness device (e.g. Fitbit, Garmin and Polar) or free app (e.g. Moves and Apple Health) to AIA Vitality to earn points when you exercise
• Track workouts by entering the details of your exercise sessions and see how many calories you’ve burned
• Track your weight over time
• Calculate your body mass index (BMI) and assess if you are within the healthy range
• Calculate the calories burned during a workout using the Calories burned calculator as it measures calories burned for activities such as walking, biking, swimming, and cycling.