Audio RTA is a real-time octave RTA analyzer. It gives you a visual representation of an acoustic signal. It can be used to measure the frequency response of audio equipment or to analyze the sounds of musical instruments.
- Octave RTA analyzer: bands - full, 1/3, 1/6, 1/12 (RMS values)
- SPL Meter (dBFS)
- Fast real-time response
- Sampling rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz*
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- Window sizes: 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768, 65536
- Max/min values
- Zoom and pan
- Measure values
- Audio input can be supplied via the built-in microphone and an external microphone (via the USB camera adapter or through the iPhone/iPad dock connector – Core Audio compliant devices)
- Sharing charts (through mail, social networks, clipboard)
- Exporting image charts (png) to the iOS 11 Document Browser (supports iCloud)
- SPL meter weighting: dBZ - linear
*For 96kHz analysis use an external microphone with such capabilities through a USB camera adapter or through the iPhone/iPad dock connector.