Baby Photos is a FREE baby photo editor to capture your precious pregnancy and baby milestone photos by decorating them with handcrafted creative artwork and personalized typography. Share and store them in your photo album.
Baby Photos is specially made for parents-to-be and new parents. Capture every single moment of your newborn baby. From your pregnancy days to his first walk to his first day of school. Baby photos has all artwork for every occasion.
It’s simple and easy to use
1) Take a photo or simply import your photo from your photo album
2) Select from 3 different editing options: Text, Filters, Artwork
3) Save and share to various social media platform
• CREATIVE ARTWORK
Over 100+ creative artwork designed by our artists to choose from. Choose from 6 different categories like DATES, PREGNANCY, MATERNITY, WELCOME, DOODLE and BIRTHDAY.
• CREATIVE TYPOGRAPHY
Choose from over 100+ different fonts designed to make your baby photos stand out.
Add analog filters to create the professional look
• SAVE AND SHARE
Share your precious photos to various social media platform
Download the app now while its free!
Baby Art Photo Editor Premium Subscription
BABY ART SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
BABY ART offers 2 auto-renewing subscription options:
3 Day trial, then $4.99 per week OR
3 Day trial, then $29.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.