Backgammon (Narde) is a board game for two players on a special board.
The aim of the game - to pass all the checkers full circle before the opponent, rolling dice and moving the checkers, and withdraw the checkers from the "house". The game requires a permanent internet connection.
Would you like to test your Backgammon skills or learn how to play Backgammon? Join us!
• No ads.
• Free Credits several times a day.
• Two types of game (Narde, Backgammon).
• Doubling bets.
• User-friendly minimalistic interface.
• Horizontal or vertical orientation changing during play.
• Private games with password protection and ability to invite friend.
• Friends, chats, smiles, achievements, leaderboards.