Find out what to do now in your garden with the digital edition of Britain’s best-selling gardening publication, BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine.
Packed full of useful advice, tips & tricks and inspiration, this award-winning magazine will help you get the very best from your garden, terrace or backyard, however large or small. Our digital edition includes extra helpful tools including:
**Bookmarking - save your favourite features, planners and how-tos for later
**Landscape Mode - read each new issue in landscape mode on your iPad
**Text Adjust - amend the font size of each article for the optimum reading experience
Plus, app subscribers can now access Secret Garden, our exclusive online area that's packed with bonus features, how-tos, videos and more!
With contributions from many of the UK’s favourite gardening experts including BBC Gardeners’ World presenter Monty
Don, plus Carol Klein, Joe Swift, Alan Titchmarsh, and Pippa Greenwood, keen enthusiasts and novices alike will find a
wealth of knowledge, delivered in a clear, informative and often humorous way.
The magazine is also recognised for its beautiful plant images. These stunning wildlife-, flower- and nature pictures are brought especially to the fore in the BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine App.
Inside each issue:
Monthly Checklists from Monty, Carol, Joe and the magazine team demonstrating which key tasks need to be done in your garden for best results, and how to do them.
Problem-solving advice from our team of experts, including Gardeners’ Question Time from BBC Radio 4 on a varied range of topics, ranging from how to best support the wildlife in your backyard, to guides to handmade decoration with what you find in your garden.
Discover inspiring ways to grow new and familiar plants with easy-to-follow, step-by-step projects in our regular features on flowers, patios, design planning and planting.
Practical advice and variety guides to create a productive a Grow Your Own plot, patio or allotment, with helpful tips on vegetables, salads, fruits and herb growing.
**Subscriptions and Single Issues**
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*