BeeArtist is an educational game for children aged 3-8 years old.
This learning game will teach kids how to draw correctly by following along with animated, step by step strokes.
WHAT KIDS CAN LEARN FROM THIS GAME
• How to draw funny doodles with animals, flowers, fantasy heroes, objects etc.
• The correct drawing procedure: start, checkpoints, strokes direction, order etc. Difficulty Levels 1 and 2 with assisted drawing are designed to focus on the sketch formation.
• Develop & improve fine motor skills for drawing activity. Difficulty Levels 3 to 5 with freehand drawing activities will focus on this improvement to help maximize confidence and form when drawing.
• Playing with a stylus pen will also help to improve standard pencil grasp. Any stylus compatible with the device will work.
• Develop a solid foundation for handwriting activity.
• 100+ funny and original drawings: animals, flowers, plants, toys, fantasy heroes etc.
• Global scoring and mystery progression mode that will keep children curious, motivated and interested to continue their journey.
• 16 languages with full support for interface and human native voices for feedback: (ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, FRANÇAIS, DEUTSCH, ITALIANO, PORTUGUÊS, NEDERLANDS, SVENSKA, NORSK, DANSK, SUOMI, ROMÂNĂ, JĘZYK POLSKI, TÜRKÇE, BAHASA INDONESIA and BAHASA MELAYU)
• 5 progression levels, color coded for each draw that allows parents and teachers an instant evaluation of the progression and most exercised drawings.
• 3 profile slots with 50 funny avatars and name customization that will save independently the settings and the progression.
• Full support for both Landscape and Portrait orientations.
Try out BeeArtist now with this free version, and you can see for yourself each of these features in action on a selection of drawings.
DESIGNED for KIDS
• No ads or irritating pop-ups.
• No collection of personal data.
• External links are protected by a permanent parental gate, included in the upgrade to our full version.
• Game settings can also be locked behind a parental gate.
•Feedback and social media usage to help follow the latest news and changes with regards to the platform.
Got any ideas for improving Bee Artist? Then please send us your feedback and requests. We'll consider your ideas for future updates that we create for BeeArtist alongside our own improvements!