Read God's Word without internet. The app was conceived to propagate and make The Christian Bible studies easier through reading and listening anytime and anywhere, with resources such as: Search, Favorite, Note, Colour Assigning Labels, Sharing Versicles, Devotionals, Hymnal, Biblical Plans, Biblical Dictionary and Biblical Map.
This light and friendly application can accompany you everywhere, making the Word of God accessible at any time for a blessed day.
The Team who has elaborated and keeps improving this oficial application(*) believes that God’s Word must reach everyone easily, quickly and clearly. Our App was the first offline Bible on the app stores and now there are Christians from more than 168 countries and 74 languages that use it.
o Reading Plans: several Reading Plans that can help you study Bible texts or specific topics.
o Geochurch: feature to find churches near your location, using the GPS system of your cell phone.
o Audio: audio versions for all translations, including NIV Live Audio, with Oscar winning cast and renowned Pastors. The audio is synchronized with the reading of the verses.
o Versicles: resources to highlight, mark with colours, copy, add personal notes, share verses on social networks and a Verse of the Day Widget.
o Searching System: option for the whole Bible, Old Testament, New Testament or separate by book. Users can type more than one word or parts of the verses in the search.
o Reading Comfort: Adapt word size, choose the font and activate nocturnal reading mode.
• Words of Jesus in red;
• Reading Progress;
• Book Introduction (informations and curiosities about the book);
• Book list in alfabetic order;
• Option to remove ads;
• Biblical dictionary with more than 900 words;
• Audio versions for all translations, including NIV Live Audio, with Oscar winning cast and renowned Pastors;
• Sharing verses as images to be posted on social networks.
Translations in more than 80 versions:
- English: NIV - New International Version (2011) with Live Bible Audio.
- English: King James Version
- English: American Standard Version
- English: Basic English Bible
- English: Darby Version
- English: Douay-Rheims
- English: Webster’s Bible
- English: Weymouth NT
- English: World English Bible
- English: Young’s Literal translation
- Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
- Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
- Spanish: Nueva Versión Internacional
- Spanish: Holy Scriptures (1569)
- Portuguese: Nova Versão Internacional
- Portuguese: Almeida Revista e Corrigida
- Portuguese: Almeida Revista e Atualizada
- Portuguese: Nova Almeida Atualizada
- Portuguese: Nova Tradução na Linguagem de Hoje
- Portuguese: Nova Versão Internacional
- Portuguese: Nova Versão Transformadora
- Portuguese: King James Atualizada
Other important versions available are: Luther's Bible in German and the original Greek and Hebrew.
(*) Official Application = according to copyright, including authorized content.
(*) Signature Conditions of the Apostolic Bible:
- Auto-renewable subscription
- 1 month ($2.99)
- Free-trial for the first month is available to all users. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user cancels or purchases a subscription to this publication, where applicable;
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period;
- You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase;
- Charged monthly.
Empfehlungen werden von den App Stores ermittelt und helfen Benutzern dabei, neue und beliebte Apps zu finden. Wenn bekannt ist, wann und wo eine App empfohlen wurde, lässt sich eine plötzliche Steigerung der Beliebtheit und der Download-Zahlen leichter erklären. App Annie verfolgt sämtliche Empfehlungen nach App, Tag, Land, Kategorie und Gerät.
Auch in 144 anderen Ländern und wahrscheinlich noch mehr in der Vergangenheit.