Binge is Australia’s newest streaming service, where nothing gets on your screen unless it’s binge-worthy, award-worthy, share-worthy or all-time-favourite-worthy. Packed with the world’s best TV shows and heaps of movies for whatever mood you’re in. Plus comedy, crime, reality, documentaries, sci-fi and more.
• 10,000+ hours of shows and movies.
• Ad-Free On-Demand. No lock-in contract, cancel anytime.
• Create up to 5 profiles to personalise your Binge experience.
• Stream anywhere, anytime in Australia on popular devices.
• Use nifty features like BingeLists so you can search less and indulge more.
• New Bingers get a 2 week free trial.
• Top rated TV shows including Chernobyl, The Wire, Band of Brothers, Planet Earth, Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II.
• All-time favourites like Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Sex and the City, Seinfeld, Modern Family and The Walking Dead.
• And heaps of movies including Fast & Furious, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Jason Bourne, Mission Impossible and DC Universe collections and more.
Apple iTunes Digital Subscription
Standard - stream simultaneously on 2 screens in HD* for $13.99 per month. No lock-in contract.
Subscriptions will be charged to your Apple iTunes Account, 24-hours prior to the end of your current subscription period.
Subscriptions auto-renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription or trial period. You must cancel via your Apple iTunes Account Settings.
Manage your subscription by going to your Account Settings, after purchase.
Binge requires internet & compatible device. Data charges apply. * HD availability subject to your internet service and device capabilities.
You have to stop casting before playing a different selection since binge button which means play is off screen
23 Okt 2020
Binge has an amazing selection of content to watch. From Batman to Friends there’s something for everyone. The kids and family sections are smaller than the other sections, but there’s still a lot too watch for kids and families. The live channels are an amazing added bonus and it’s my favourite thing about binge. The app design however is a bit hard to handle. Big areas of the app shows one movie/show and it’s really unnecessary.
23 Okt 2020
App works fine for me without issues, does what’s advertised. Haven’t been using it for long though, maybe I’ll run into issues later down the line but so far it just works
22 Okt 2020
I’ll admit the User Interface isn’t the best and could use some tweaking but the actual TV series and Movies they have on there are phenomenal. You can watch The Sopranos on Binge whilst on Netflix you cannot. They also have HBO exclusive series that as far as I know is not available on any streaming service besides Binge. The only thing stopping this from getting a 5 star review is the user interface, I see myself clicking onto the next episode and whatnot on accident although once you get used to it, it isn’t that bad and you can scroll through without a problem. The Verdict:Give the 2 week free trial a go and if you don’t like it then you can just cancel, but give the app a shot as it’s really not as bad as others make it out to be.
22 Okt 2020
Becoming impossible to caste to TV...giving up !!!! The longer I use it the more difficult it is to simply play without having to try and then try again...Have to try several times to get something to start playing...and then it freezes...and it’s getting worse and worse each day...try snd get it right guys !!!!
23 Okt 2020