Boat Lights: intuitive, useful and simple to use boat mobile app for boat operators to determine the meaning of navigation lights, shapes and sounds used on the water.
Boat Lights uses "Draw-What-You-See" search engine to quickly and easily search the comprehensive database for exact and possible matches.
A perfect tool for a maritime instructor to project the app in the classroom.
Boat Lights is now being used in over 50 countries world wide as both a reference guide and a learning aid.
On-Water Reference Guide
- Intuitive & quick to use
- "Draw-What-You-See" search engine
- Visual browser
- Flash cards for self testing
- Boat navigation lights
- Boat navigation shapes
- Boat sounds and signals
- Navigation rules / regulations
- Navigation marks
- Easily configured for different rule sets
- All data is stored in the app - no network connection required when using the app
Supported Rule Sets
- International (COLREGS)
- USA Inland
- IALA Region A
- IALA Region B