BP Recorder is a simple, easy-to-use application that can help you monitor your blood pressures over time. It is a perfect companion for your blood pressure monitoring system. With support of iCloud, blood pressure levels can be entered with your iPhone wherever you are, and the entries will be available on your iPad at home ...
Entering blood pressure can be done with a few taps. All the entries are recorded and presented nicely in the application's user interface. Deleting and editing record can be easily done. You can also email (pdf) report to your physician with a couple of taps or print the report directly to an AirPrint printer.
BP Recorder is a universal application that can run on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
If you already have iCloud enabled, blood pressure records will be automatically synced across different iOS devices.
- records systolic, diastolic pressure as well as heart rate.
- entering, editing and deleting record.
- plots and statistics over different time periods.
- generates graph and log report in pdf format.
- sends report as email.
- imports and exports file in csv format.
- prints report directly to AirPrint printer.
- automatic syncing across devices using iCloud