Get a head start in business and professional life with this collection of over 27 best classics on inspiration
Get business & leadership advice from Henry Ford, Dale Carnegie, Napoleon Hill, Andrew Carnegie, Benjamin Franklin, W. Wattles, Charles F. Haanel, James Allen, Seneca, E. Hubbard and many others.
The paper version of this collection would cost you hundreds of $$ in any bookstore and weight tens of pounds. For the smallest fraction of the price you can get them all, bundled in this unique app, always at hand on both iPhone and iPad.
Among the 27 classic masterpieces included:
* "Scientific Advertising" by Claude Hopkins - the "bible of advertising" from one of the founders of the modern advertising and inventor of breakthrough advertising techniques, considered by David Ogilvy to be the book that changed the course of his life and a must read by all marketing & advertising people.
* "The Art of Public Speaking" by Dale Carnegie - the art of how to express yourself to convince and influence others
* "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill - the biggest seller of Napoleon Hill's books, probably the most successful motivational book in history
* "My Life and Work" by Henry Ford - the autobiography of the richest man of his times, the inventor who changed the world and revolutionized the auto industry
* "Business Hints for Men and Women" by Alfred Rochefort Calhoun
* "How To Succeed" by Orison Swett Marden
* "Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie" - the autobiography of America's first self made billionaire
* "Art of War" by Sun-Tzu - the ancient world famous treaty on leadership, strategy and tactics
* "The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel - Famous self improvement course from 1912, rumored to have inspired Bill Gates to leave Harvard and start Microsoft.
* "Certain Success" by Norval A. Hawkins - practical book on personal branding, salesmanship and success from the greatest marketing and sales guru of the 1920's
* "Acres of Diamonds" by Russell H. Conwell - the most successful motivational speech of its times
* "A Message To Garcia" by Elbert Hubbard - one of the most inspiring short essays of all times
.. and many more!
Universal app for all iDevices with images from original works, elegant and readable typography, bookmarks, quotes, carefully designed for reading on small screen devices: iOS scrolling, autoscroll feature, page-by-page navigation by swipe, full text search, quote selection, sharing and navigation.
|Business Inspiration Classics|
|Fifteen - 15|
|Song Maker : Free Music Mixer|
|Acertijos y Adivinanzas|
|Enigmas e adivinhas|
|Block Puzzle - Brain Challenge|
|Unblock - Trump Edition|
|Flying without feathers|
|Block Puzzle - Expert Builder|
|Santa Run - Christmas Rescue|
|Knowee : Penguins|
|Black Cat Run|
|Knowee : Whales and Dolphins|
|Balene si delfini|
|Kick it - Paper Soccer|
|Stadtfahren - Verkehrsregelung|