Cajón Drum is a musical instrument that gives you the best of a drum kit and a Peruvian cajón box drum, all in the palm of your hand.
• ten different cajón and drum sounds that musically morph across the screen
• selectable dynamic response: tap softly and sound is soft, tap harder and the sound increases in volume
• fully polyphonic and multitouch: tapping doesn't kill the previous note, and holding the last note down won't kill the next
• selectable variation setting adds subtle changes to each note
• selectable reverb adds some room to your sound
• choose between five different kinds of wood to change the mood
• it even simulates the egg shaker in your rolled-up pant leg trick: great for holding an eighth note pattern, now even more realistic with with up and down sounds
1. Hold lengthwise with the musical notes at the top and the info button on the bottom right.
2. Tap near the top of the screen for kick drum sounds and near the bottom for snare drum sounds. Tap throughout the middle for a smooth mix of both.
3. Tap the musical notes for shaker sounds. Are you left handed? You can set the shaker position to be on the left or on the right side.
4. Choose your own favorite kick and snare sounds. Mix and match.
5. Dynamics, variation, and reverb can be switched on and off.