Block, identify and report suspicious phone numbers. Unknownphone.com brings you the most complete app to avoid phone scams, unwanted calls and extra charges in your bill. With more than 4.000.000 telephone numbers registered and identified in our website and a community with millions of users in the United States and around the world, Unknownphone.com has the pleasure to bring you its official app.
BLOCK PHONE NUMBERS
- Do you want to know who is calling you? Are you annoyed by unwanted calls? With our app you will be able to block any phone number you want.
(Activate in your iPhone the call block functionality in Settings -> Phone -> Call Blocking & Identification -> CallBlocker)
REPORT SUSPICIOUS PHONE NUMBERS
Search any phone number and check if it has been previously reported in UnknownPhone.com. Share your experience and warn our community.
IDENTIFY COMMERCIAL CALLS
Are you receiving calls and have no idea who is calling you? Do they refuse to identify themselves? Check the phone number with our application and find out who calls you. Verify the phone owner and block their calls.
AVOID THE MOST COMMON SCAMS
- Get the latest and most updated information on telephone scams in the United States. Block suspicious phone numbers before they call you.
Unknownphone.com is the largest community on phone search and the biggest phone spam directory in the United States. With more than 4.000.000 identified phone numbers in more than 30 countries.
CallBlocker is Unknownphone.com’s official phone block app and you will be able to access all of our services from your iPhone.
Optional subscription to our service
- Unlimited credits. Get information for all numbers you want.
- Automatic detection and block of up to 2000 dangerous phone numbers in your country.
- Access without limitations all our records for any phone number.
- No ads.
- Auto-renewing subscription ($1.99 monthly / $4.99 3 months - price varies by country)
CallBlocker respects your right to privacy. Your phonebook will never be public.
Payment for auto-renewing subscription to CallBlocker will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the Account Settings on your device. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.