With features tailored to everyone from amateur to Pro photographers Camrote has you covered, making it a fantastic tool for all you Sony lovers.
From taking family self-portraits to setting up and capturing complex scenes, Camrote is the tool for you!
Features & Benefits
• Easy transfer of full-resolution RAW* files (or JPEG... or both!) from your supported camera.
• Simple connection process via QR, NFC, recently connected devices or manual entry.
• Ability to change shutter settings with the flick of a finger.
• Fantastic compositional grids for any situation.
• Bulb and Continuous shooting modes*.
• Ability to switch between landscape and portrait aspect ratios.
• Simple to use and effective time-lapse mode, including BULB timelapse.
• A beautiful default dark theme to help you when working in low-light conditions.
• Simple and intuitive UI for capturing geotagging tracks via GPX for import to Lightroom or other editing software**.
• Easy interface for either batch download or single download of captured images.
• Designed from the ground up to be fast and intuitive on both iPhone and iPad to make capturing photos a breeze.
• Customisable UI: Choose whether to configure shutter settings using a slider or radio buttons.
• Better accessibility support.
• Shooting presets.
• Apple Watch support to configure and capture photos from your wrist!
• Auto exposure ramping for timelapse (pending research to see if an iOS device is powerful enough to do the necessary calculations).
• Support for other camera manufacturers***
Made with Love
Camrote is made with love in Wales, by an avid Amateur photographer and has the support of a large community of beta testers who are constantly suggesting brilliant new features and ideas! It will only continue to get better with time.
Some features require in-app purchases to use, or are extendable via an in-app purchase. These purchases will be charged to your iTunes Account. Terms and Conditions can be found here: http://camrote.app/terms_and_conditions
* Only on supported cameras. See our support page form more info.
** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*** Some manufacturers may not be supported where documentation is not available.
Seems not to work with my Sony RX100 II. I payed 9 EUR but I cannot use time lapse or control any settings of the camera. (None of buttons in the GUI show any functionality) So this App can do less than Sony‘s standard app. I am disappointed! The only thing I can do is I can trigger photos remotely and for this 9 EUR is too much!
23 Aug 2020
Hab sogar die in-App Sachen gekauft trotzdem wenn ich den Auslöser drücke passiert nichts außer dass er 1 sec fokussiert aber kein Foto schießt..
16 Okt 2020