Carista is a mobile app which empowers you to seamlessly diagnose, customize, and service your car. Just plug in your OBD2 adapter, launch the app and save time and money on dealers and mechanics.
Is my car supported? Check here: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
BASIC OBD2 DIAGNOSTICS free
Find out why your "Check Engine" light is on: Carista shows you a list of the fault codes stored in your vehicle, as well as their meanings. You can also reset the "Check Engine" light.
ADVANCED DIAGNOSTICS paid
Dealer-level electronic diagnostics (fault code checking and resetting) of all modules in the vehicle, incl. ABS, airbag, and other manufacturer-specific systems.
CUSTOMIZATIONS / CODING paid
Personalization of comfort & convenience features of the car. Customize your car to your liking and get rid of all those annoyances you have to deal with every time you get into your car. You can even enable hidden features that you didn't even know your car had!
BASIC SERVICE free
Carista shows you if your car is ready for Emission tests -- that way you can avoid the trip to the testing station before the vehicle's systems have gathered enough driving data to be ready for testing.
ADVANCED SERVICE paid
For some Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Cupra, Skoda models:
- Electronic parking brake (EPB) retraction tool, Service reset, Launch control counter, Detailed ECU information
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration
- Battery registration
For some Toyota, Lexus, Scion models:
- Tire pressure sensors (TPMS), ABS/VSC/TRAC inspection, Detailed ECU information
1. Supported vehicles
Advanced features are only supported on certain models by Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Cupra, Skoda (VAG), BMW, Mini, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Nissan and Infiniti. See: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
All paid features (see above) are available with an in-app purchase of our Pro functionality: an auto-renewable subscription at $49.99 USD/year or $19.99 USD/3 months or $9.99 USD/month. If you use the official Carista OBD2 adapter, you will receive a free one-month trial of all paid features by picking the yearly subscription. Here are Apple's rules on auto-renewable subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
3. Hardware Requirement:
To use Carista, you need an OBD2 adapter. You can use the Carista OBD2 adapter, OBDLink MX+ adapter, Kiwi3 adapter, or a generic ELM327 v1.4 WiFi adapter (just make sure it’s not fake/defective). See: https://caristaapp.com/adapter
Info and help at https://caristaapp.com