Cat Training Clicker is an effective training tool for cats!
There are 4 different colored paw buttons with 4 distinct clicker sounds.
- Finger Snap
- Tongue Click
- Pen Click
Unlike your voice, the sound of the clicker is a clear and consistent form of communication. The distinct click sound trains your cat to a desired behavior.
-Tips for Clicker Training-
1. Establish a connection between the sound of the clicker and a treat.
2. Wait for your cat to make right moves then click the clicker and immediately reward your cat.
3. Always reward with a treat after clicking.
4. Multiple clicks can be confusing.
5. Don’t use the clicker to just get your cat’s attention.