CG Transit offers offline trip planning in public transport systems of more than 20 U.S. and Canadian cities and European trains.
Just pick your departure and destination point and get a list of suggested routes including all the transfers and scheduled departure/arrival times sorted by the time of departure. You can then view detailed information of the routes, display them on the map etc.
• Fast offline searching
• Search routes by map
• Advanced search parameters - changing the date and time, adding "via" stations, choosing transport modes, etc.
• Favorite routes
• Push notifications of schedule updates and their immediate download
• Selected transit authorities in the United States: New York (subway, buses, trains), Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, Washington, San Francisco, Dallas, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Honolulu, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh
• Selected transit authorities in Canada: Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Quebec, Winnipeg
• Train timetables in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Benelux, Austria, the Czech and Slovak Republic, Portugal, Switzerland, Hungary, Nordic and Balkan countries
• Selected public transport, bus and train timetables in the Czech and Slovak Republic
U.S. and Canadian cities – free basic features (offline searching, search routes by map), paid premium features (more
details, routes and stops searching, no advertisement)
European schedules - an annual license fee (one month to try out all the timetables for free)
Feedback, requests? Please email us at email@example.com